Home Open Account Help 280 users online

Model Railroading > High Level Lounge

Date: 03/24/08 08:35
High Level Lounge
Author: kdrtrains

WANTED TRAIN STATION PRODUCT'S HIGH LEVEL LOUNGE!

Does any one have any news as to when of if the El Cap high level lounge cars will be available?

KR

Date: 03/24/08 12:30
Re: High Level Lounge
Author: NGotwalt

They have for years been having trouble with the wrap around windows on the roof. I think the project has since been canceled because it was deemed to difficult. I haven't heard anything I would call solid information on this subject for several years.
Cheers,
Nick

Date: 03/24/08 12:57
Author: atsf5701

I wrote Intermountain and asked this question in 2006. Their response said there were no plans to produce this model and did not elaborate.

In summer of 2007, I asked a Intermountain Rep. at the Santa Fe Railway Historical & Modelers Society convention and he looked as though he had never heard of the product. He said he hadn't heard anything.

So that's two definite "NO's." Looks like we're out of luck. Drat!

Date: 03/24/08 13:05
Author: TCnR

The Diner is awesome, if you find one grab it. Not sure if the Coaches are still around as either RTR or kits.

Date: 03/30/08 10:47
Author: UPED

Here is the lounge from Overland (SWEEEET), save your money and buy one, it's worth it so you don't have to pull your hair out waiting for one in plastic.
I fortunately found an early one (not Overland), then I sprung for another, this one is the Overland.....it's worth every penny!
I am doing the rest of the train with the Detail Ass. cars in Alclad II and they look good!
Ed

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.0271 seconds