Home Open Account Help 299 users online

Model Railroading > Kaslo GE D8-40CM Kits?

Date: 04/15/14 15:03
Kaslo GE D8-40CM Kits?
Author: NSTopHat

Did Kaslo ever actually release these in HO scale? Their site has no product info on it at this time.

I'm looking to do a BC Rail unit.

Regards,
Russ

Date: 04/15/14 16:18
Re: Kaslo GE D8-40CM Kits?
Author: rwa14

I was wondering the same thing. I saw them announced or talked about a few years ago then nothing. I too would like 2 of these kits. Especially since the OMI's can still fetch $900 and up.

Posted from Android

Date: 04/15/14 16:19
Author: Charls

Never but in the works from a reliable source, hopefully late 2014,

Date: 04/15/14 18:46
Author: gandydancer4

Speaking of Kaslo, I recently went looking for an SF30C shell that they were suppose to do. If Kaslo Shops is reading this, I 'd buy a couple of these shells as well as the Dash 8 40CMs

Date: 04/15/14 20:36
Author: alamode

everything 'in the works' at Kaslo is a couple of years behind schedule, including the SF30C.

Date: 04/16/14 15:00
Author: rwa14

What is the best method to get updated info on Kaslo releases? Their website usually does not have much.

Date: 04/16/14 18:08
Author: BN_FAN

I don't think there is a 'best method'... if and when John Whitmore wants to release information publicly, I'm sure he will do so on the website. The website has a 'contact us' button, can't get much more direct than that IF a human is monitoring the website email. The fact that there is no publshed e-mail address for the company suggests that by choice they wish to remain under the radar to some extent. As a Kaslo dealer, Charls above would likely have a more direct conduit to the source i.e Kaslo's principal(s).

Doug Stark

rwa14 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> What is the best method to get updated info on
> Kaslo releases? Their website usually does not
> have much.

Date: 04/16/14 19:57
Author: alamode

email them at info@kasloshops.com

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.0343 seconds