Home Open Account Help 344 users online

Model Railroading > Great Train Expo Sold

Date: 04/22/14 20:48
Great Train Expo Sold
Author: Greydog30

For Immediate Release
Press Release - April 22, 2014
Train Show Inc. Acquires Assets of Great Train Expo shows
Carol Stream, Illinois: Train Show Inc., the corporate parent of Greenberg's Train and Toy Show, Great Midwest Train Show and World's Greatest Hobby on Tour announced that it has acquired the assets of Great Train Expo. Train Show Inc. will be sponsoring shows in many of the venues formerly used by Great Train Expo.
This acquisition solidifies Train Show Inc.'s position as the largest train show promoter in the country and one of the largest consumer show promotion companies. When asked about the acquisition Randy Bachmann, President of Train Show Inc. said, “This is a natural expansion of our business. This purchase allows us to sponsor shows from coast to coast and provides the opportunity to improve all our shows."
As part of the transaction Bill Grove will be joining the Train Show Inc. management team under the direction of Randy Bachmann. Mr. Grove brings over 25 years’ experience in all aspects of train show management. Formerly Grove held positions at the Great American Train Show, Great Midwest Train and most recently President of Great Train Expo.
Commenting on the addition to his leadership team, Randy Bachmann stated, “I am thrilled to bring such a skilled and experienced person to my leadership team. Bill has many strengths particularly in the areas of contract negotiations and logistics. I have known Bill for over 30 years and recruited him to join the Great American Train Show staff when I was employed there. He along with Frank Hicks and Gale Cousins will continue our tradition of providing the highest quality consumer events."
Over the coming weeks more information on the acquisition of Great Train Expo will be posted on the company website, www.TrainShow.com including a new show schedule, improvements to the shows for both exhibitors and attendees and a new branding campaign for all of its train show promotions

Date: 04/23/14 10:27
Re: Great Train Expo Sold
Author: WrongWayMurphy

Greydog30 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

When asked about the acquisition Randy Bachmann, President of Train
Show Inc. said, “This is a natural expansion of our business. This
purchase allows us to sponsor shows from coast to coast and provides the
opportunity to improve all our shows."

I, ArgyleEagle, will add : He is Takin' Care of Business, and Workin' Overtime !

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/23/14 10:28 by ArgyleEagle.

Date: 04/24/14 13:24
Re: Great Train Expo Sold
Author: timecruncher

ArgyleEagle Wrote:
> I, ArgyleEagle, will add : He is Takin' Care of
> Business, and Workin' Overtime !

Was thinking the same thing. Had me a Guess Who moment there.

Yah, dammit, I'm that old!

timecruncher

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.2586 seconds