Home Open Account Help 295 users online

Model Railroading > Looking for p2k sd9 shells

Date: 07/24/14 13:18
Looking for p2k sd9 shells
Author: Jeffro

Hi everyone, I'm putting out a APB for 2 proto 2000 sd9 shells. just want the shells only, roadname doesn't matter. if you have anything extra laying around around, pm me thanks...

Jeff

Date: 07/24/14 13:40
Re: Looking for p2k sd9 shells
Author: funnelfan

You may want to mention if you want them with or without dynamic brakes, and with or without all the detail. The only thing I have extra is a SD7 non dyno shell stripped of the detail parts.

Ted Curphey
Ontario, OR

Date: 07/25/14 09:53
Author: Jeffro

Thanks for the reply, I already have two undec sd7's with all the details. Just looking for shells to swap the chassis with. this might be a little more difficult than I first thought. I was hoping for someone with a messed up /parted out chassis and good shells. I just might have to end up buying two more whole other road name than SP units for parts. Trying to keep from doing that though...

Date: 07/25/14 16:30
Author: TCnR

The shells are keepers. There may be left over detail sprues, maybe left over power chassis. I bought a bunch at Franciscan Hobbies, should have bought more.

Curious how close the Walthers shell is to the P2K originals.

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.0245 seconds