Home Open Account Help 280 users online

Model Railroading > Narrow Gauge Railroad Video

Date: 07/27/14 12:30
Narrow Gauge Railroad Video
Author: rosswaters

Preview of an On3 Layout featured in May 2014 of Trackside Model Railroading. The full length video of 26 minutes can be found at http://www.tracksidemodelrailroading.com/archive/2014/may2014issue.html

You must be a registered subscriber to watch videos. Join Today!

Date: 07/27/14 13:52
Re: Narrow Gauge Railroad Video
Author: boejoe

Wow - I'm tempted to convert to On3. Sound effects, especially chirping birds, are fantastic...

Date: 07/27/14 15:18
Author: warrenpweiss

Great layout and video. Whoever did the sound did a great job. The last scene was a killer -- modeling, lighting and composition.

Warren Weiss

Date: 07/28/14 07:15
Author: Chooch

Shades of John Allen. Very, very nice.

Jim

Date: 07/28/14 13:51
Author: rosswaters

Thanks Warren,

My wife and I travel around filming all the layouts for the magazine. We do this to keep the quality as high as we can so readers get a really good feel for the layouts we feature. I shoot and edit all the material for all the videos in the magazine. I use Avid Media Composer for all the video editing with the added sound to make users feel like they have truly railfanned the layouts.

We would love it if others would submit high quality tours of their own layouts but at the moment that has not happened. We have only been around for 13 months so I am sure it will happen soon, not that I don't like getting to visit these layouts in person. The people we have met along the way are fantastic and I wouldn't trade it for anything.

The full lenght 26 minute video is offed inside the May 2014 issue of Trackside Mode Railroading along with 36 pictures of this layout.

This was a very fun layout to shoot and I am happy you liked it.

Thanks,
Ross

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.0493 seconds