Home Open Account Help 294 users online

Model Railroading > G.E. HO coupler lift bars available?

Date: 08/26/14 05:34
G.E. HO coupler lift bars available?
Author: Atsf814

Hello all;
Does anyone make the coupler lift bars in HO that are on the G.E. Dash-9's and the ES44 GEVO'S? Looked online but can't find anything. I'm thinking I am just not typing in the correct search word(s) to find them. I can bend them by hand if necessary but my arthritic hands would be thankful if I could just buy them. Any and all answers are appreciated.

Date: 08/26/14 06:35
Re: G.E. HO coupler lift bars available?
Author: NSTopHat

Phoenix-Micron, formerly known as RailFlyer Products, makes a three piece unit, like the real ones, with both inside and outside loop designs. RFP's history has been well documented on this and other forums, so I won't re-hash it. I would highly suggest that if you can find a LHS that carries the product buy it from the LHS, that way you have it in hand. I currently get the mass e-mails from Phoenix-Micron, but have not ordered anything lately, so I cannot speak directly to their current level of customer service.

Here's a direct link to their current offerings:

http://www.layout-ioe.com/collections/accessories/products/pin-lifters

Russ

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/26/14 06:42 by NSTopHat.

Date: 08/26/14 09:59
Author: andrewcastle

I recently placed an order with Phoenix-Micron through the website, one item was not in stock and I was given a refund and the other items shipped within a day or two. Their GE coupler lift bars are quite nice, I used them on a Dash 9 a while back.

Andrew C

Date: 08/27/14 05:12
Author: Atsf814

Thank you All!

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.0353 seconds