Home Open Account Help 261 users online

Model Railroading > CSX and NS ES44ACs

Date: 10/20/14 15:45
CSX and NS ES44ACs
Author: CSXMAC

Hello,

Anyone receive his new Intermountain CSX or NS ES44AC yet? They are in at IM and began shipping the 13th. I'm curious to see photos before I purchase any.

Thanks,
Troy

Date: 10/20/14 15:51
Re: CSX and NS ES44ACs
Author: IronRails

There is a person on YouTube with 8 of the Norfolk Southern units. There is also a video of the additional pre-production shells of the UP/BNSF/KCS/NS/CSX/IAIS/Fantasy units. Channel name is: FiveStatesRailfanning Might not be as close up and detailed but will give you an idea of how they look.

Date: 10/20/14 16:49
Author: bnsfbuff

I happened to be at Intermountain today and viewed the CSX production units. They look great. Nice detail and color. I did not see it run, or see the lighting, however my first impressions were very positive.

John Parker
Longmont, CO
BNSF Fall River Division

Date: 10/20/14 18:45
Author: rwa14

I'm very curious as well. I have the CSX 3029 on order, which was somewhat famous for being the lead loco on the Tropicana train which GE placed cameras (In large protective boxes) on the front to film for a promo spot. (The video can be found on youtube.)

Date: 10/22/14 07:18
Author: hartrick24

bnsfbuff Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I happened to be at Intermountain today and viewed
> the CSX production units. They look great. Nice
> detail and color. I did not see it run, or see the
> lighting, however my first impressions were very
> positive.

I agree with you John, I love I.M's products… Steve

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.0327 seconds