Home Open Account Help 243 users online

Model Railroading > Thanks Atlas!

Date: 10/24/14 13:16
Thanks Atlas!
Author: retcsxcfm

In my quest from the missing exhaust stack (see my post below)
I contacted Atlas and they came through with a stack.This unit also
had decoder problems that they fixed.
I believe in both cases it was my fault.

I want everyone to know that Atlas has excellent customer service
and great products.

Uncle Joe,12 miles east of Tampa,near ACL MP 878.9

Date: 10/24/14 13:28
Re: Thanks Atlas!
Author: fbe

I am glad it has worked out for you, Joe. It is nice to see some positive news here again.

Posted from Windows Phone OS 7

Date: 10/24/14 15:06
Author: calsubd

That's good news, about the stack and Atlas

Ed Stewart
Jacksonville, FL

Date: 10/24/14 16:07
Author: rschonfelder

This is common for Atlas. They are excellent in helping you out even if it was your own mixup or lost part.

Rick

Date: 10/25/14 04:00
Author: AussieGWAdriver

I concur with this as well. I have a UP Dash 8-40C that I bought five years ago and it was from a 2006/07 run. Apart from a test run at the hobby shop, it was never out of the box since and the other week I dug it out to put the detail parts on and they weren't there! I contacted Atlas and had the parts posted to me here down under in 8 days from when I contacted them. All free of charge of course.

Well done Atlas and there customer service is a lot better than one or two of the Aussie manufacturers.

Justin

Date: 10/28/14 08:39
Author: RGDave

Agreed - their customer service is great. I have worked with Steve in that department several times and he is a pleasure to deal with.

But, their recent issues delivering product are very concerning. They are the only ones doing much of the GE fleet in HO scale, and their part availability seems to be suffering as well. We aren't seeing anywhere near the number of offerings and announcements from them recently.

Here's hoping they come through it all soon!

~RGDave
onondagacutoff.blogspot.com

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.0387 seconds