Home Open Account Help 319 users online

Model Railroading > Grizzly Mountain Engineering

Date: 11/20/14 05:53
Grizzly Mountain Engineering
Author: BAB

Wondering if anyone on here has used GME for DCC work and if so how did it work out?

Date: 11/20/14 06:35
Re: Grizzly Mountain Engineering
Author: Finderskeepers

I had Randy do up a Bachmann On30 2-6-0 into an On3 C&S mogul complete with working marker lights, wedge plow, cammed drivers for synchronization with a tsunami decoder and new backshop tender trucks. The work was very well done and quite reasonable. Keep in mind that Randy does not do diesel installations, his expertise is with steam and in larger scales. If you need someone to do HO scale steam installations, I can refer you to someone else.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 11/20/14 06:52 by Finderskeepers.

Date: 11/20/14 16:59

How long did it take as giving someone a brass engine via mail and then hoping it comes back is kind of hard but need all the info I can get on someone doing it. Does he keep you informed on progress also? Thanks, Oh yes its O gauge.

Date: 11/21/14 17:16
Author: cda301

A few months back, perhaps July/Aug, there was a thread that listed a firm in Montana that did DCC installations and custon painting of HO steam. I thought I saved the page , but did not, anyone remember the firm or individual?

Date: 11/22/14 07:53

Thanks for the info every one that responded to my thread.

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.0342 seconds