Home Open Account Help 387 users online

Model Railroading > A Line/Proto Power West

Date: 01/28/15 09:07
A Line/Proto Power West
Author: highballer1

Has anyone done business with A Line PPW lately? Sent an email with inquiry, no response, called and left voice mail, no response so am wondering what is going on. Thanks

Posted from Android

Date: 01/28/15 09:11
Re: A Line/Proto Power West
Author: jburek

Ordered some replacement motors, flywheels, & cradle weights from them last year with no issues. Haven't done business with them recently though.

Date: 01/28/15 09:21
Author: hotmetal-train

I just ordered a couple things about a month ago and received them in a week. I didi send an e mail first and it took a couple days before i got a reply, so yes there still in business

jeff

Date: 01/28/15 11:37
Author: UPJeff

We order from them all the time. I speak to Joe on a regular basis.

Jeff Smith
Lakewood, CA
RailMaster Hobbies

Date: 01/28/15 14:10
Author: georgiaroad

I ordered several bunches of old RPP details and never had a problem. He is on my list of great places to find hard to get parts. The SD9043MAC radiator came about two weeks after I ordered it. Joe sent me an email with tracking info and everything. Without him, I would not be able to do these prototype freelance rebuilds.

H in AL

Date: 01/28/15 14:17
Author: RichM

I'm in with the "like" too. Had to replace a B40-8 shell I bought many years ago... bought the new one, a few extras, and for my trouble, Joe sent something additional at no charge. I was well pleased with the service and the dedication.

Rich

Date: 01/28/15 14:25
Author: fbe

Lots of people mentioning Joe. That is because A-Line/Proto Power is a one man operation. If Joe is off to a train show or takes a vacation there may be some delay in his reply.

He is a reliable supplier, you will be taken care of.

Posted from Windows Phone OS 7

Date: 01/28/15 15:37
Author: highballer1

Thanks to all for their responses. It has been quite sometime since I last ordered from A Line and was just wondering if everything was still good to go.

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.0316 seconds