Home Open Account Help 300 users online

Model Railroading > B&M with some video

Date: 04/24/15 17:24
B&M with some video
Author: santafedan

As many of you know I built this Boston and Maine layout for my friend Walt.  It has been finished for about a year now.  I have posted many photos here on TO.  I now have a video camera and will post more in the weeks to come.  Walt can fill you in on the details, but I spent about 5-6 years working on it for him.
His layout and my Santa Fe layout will be on the 2016 NMRA layout tour in Indinapolis.

Video 1 is a mixed run through with a MC and NYC locos at the interchange with the NH. The rocking cars are going over the dimond.
Video 2 is an NYC run through passing the park pond.

You must be a registered subscriber to watch videos. Join Today!

Date: 04/24/15 22:37
Re: B&M with some video
Author: boejoe

Nice.  Keep the videos coming.  (I think the combination of MEC and NYC A units is unusual but it's your model railroad and you can do what you want)

Date: 04/25/15 09:06
Author: santafedan

boejoe Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Nice.  Keep the videos coming.  (I think the
> combination of MEC and NYC A units is unusual but
> it's your model railroad and you can do what you
> want)

Well, it keeps the "flavor" of New England on the layut.  This is not an attempt to make it "just so".  Perhaps it might have occurred one day. We just happen to have modelled that very day! Our commuter run has a few adjustments to make it work for us.  Walt was from the area and he wanted it to be as he remembers parts of the area.

Date: 04/25/15 15:58
Author: BostonMaine

As always many thanks to my friend Dan. 

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.1285 seconds