Home Open Account Help 395 users online

Model Railroading > East Coast Railroads SAL caboose

Date: 02/02/16 03:47
East Coast Railroads SAL caboose
Author: acltrainman

Yesterday I received this SAL caboose from East Coast Railroads. It  is a 36' Magor Car Co. EastCoastRailroasds.com wood caboose for the NF Div with safety slogan.
The caboose is suitable for the following roads also, Aberdeen & Rockfish, Durham & Southern, Norfolk Southern (original) and of course SAL.
Very nice model annd details, metal wheels, kadee metal couplers and excellent packing.
Very fast delivery and excellent packaging.
EastCoastRailroads.com is their website.
I am only a very sttisified customer and my 1st product ordered from them.

Stanley Jackowski
Valrico, FL

Date: 02/02/16 07:57
Re: East Coast Railroads SAL caboose
Author: boejoe

Nice looking model.  I built similar wood kits from A-M-B Laser and lettered for SAL, Durham & Southern and Aberdeen & Rockfish (both plywood and sheathed).  Do you have any photo references for the original NS with this body style?  Must be a new manufacturer in the business.  Haven't heard of them before but will check out their website and hope this is a sign of good items to follow.  Thanks for posting.

Checked out the website and discover that they offer quite a few items in their product line and appear to have been around for a while.  I appreciate receiving your post with their contact info as it was very informative and have already placed an order for some items.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/02/16 08:42 by boejoe.

Date: 02/02/16 15:39
Author: rschonfelder

Is this an injection moulded model or kit?

Rick

Date: 02/03/16 02:49
Author: acltrainman

RTR plastic model not a kit.

Stanley Jackowski
Valrico, FL

Date: 02/03/16 11:32
Author: DrLoco

http://eastcoastrailroads.com/
hyperlink for your convenience...

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.0425 seconds