Home Open Account Help 295 users online

Model Railroading > TCS customer service

Date: 02/12/16 16:57
TCS customer service
Author: bnsf70mac

I sent in a WOW decoder last Saturday from here in Colorado. TCS got it on Monday. Sent out a new decoder,which I got on Thursday. THey notified me about every step they were taking to figure out what went wrong. They said it was a bad decoder and were sending out  a new one. So in the span of 5 days, I received what was wrong with the old decoder and then had a new one sent. Top notch service. Knew what was going on all the time. TCS gets a big thumbs up from me. This is how more companies should be. Thanks TCS.

Mike

Date: 02/12/16 18:17
RE: TCS customer service
Author: 4400horsepower

I have dealt with them twice over bad decoders, very top notch service, have sent me a new one before l have even sent them the bad one...

I have over 75 of their decoders, have only had 2 bad ones.

Brian
Burlington, IA

Date: 02/12/16 20:57
Re: RE: TCS customer service
Author: rschonfelder

If they can jump on this one that quick, it is a good sign that their product is solid product.  Does anyone recall the commercials for Maytag Washing Machines where the repair guy was bored silly because he had little to do.  This sounds similar; you got over serviced.

Good sign for me because I use their 21 pin decoders.

Rick

Date: 02/13/16 06:53
Author: Frank30

I will have to admit these postings were not what I expected to read. I agree their decoders are great. From a dealer's standpoint, however,  I felt like I was invisible.
Could never get any product information or pricing. Finally decided to carry another line. Their loss, not mine!
Frank30

Date: 02/13/16 11:33
Author: bigmc83

I fried a WowSound decoder last year and they were very helpful in replacing it for me.  Their Goof-Proof warranty is outstanding and they were very quick to process my claim.  I'm happy with their service and agree with your sentiments about how they run their company

Sean McCaffery

Date: 02/16/16 07:15
Author: UPJeff

We have had real good luck with TCS.  If a customer has an issue with a decoder we just replace it to the customer and send it to TCS for warranty replacement.  Never had any issues.  Their service is quick and with their online return form. we are kept up-to-date on the process.
I have to admit I have no issues with warranty replacements from Soundtraaxx or LokSound.  All three offer great customer service.

Jeff Smith
Lakewood, CA
RailMaster Hobbies

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.035 seconds