Home Open Account Help 360 users online

Model Railroading > 2016 CORPM Report

Date: 05/01/16 15:08
2016 CORPM Report
Author: SALGUY

Guys, the 2016 CORPM has come to a close. I want to thank ALL that participated in one way or another. I especially want to thank the team I work with, Robin, Kevin and Dale for their huge assistance in making this meet the success it is. Next I need to thank those who provided the meet with clinics. Rusty Evans, Andy Harman, Ben Bartlett, Brian Everett, Matt Smith and then the kind folks from Creative Laser Design.I want to thank Kevin and Jeff Reams for their hard and... hot work on the grill feeding some 30 folks who hung around for the cookout. You guys, as always, did a GREAT JOB, many thanks. Many companies also contributed door prizes and I mentioned them in an earlier post. It's a long list,Athearn
Kadee
Tomar
Pan Pastels
Xuron
Woodland scenics
Rix Products
White River Productions
Micro Trains
Marion Model RR Club
Tangent
Moloco
Rapido
Blair Line
Broadway Limited
Stan R (No idea how to spell his last name)
Creative Laser Kits Dave & Sue Camber
Oak Hill Model Railroad Track Supply
Bob The Train Guy
DLH Loco
Chessie System Historical Society
Doctor Dave Books
I want to thank Katherine Reams, Jennifer Tweed and their friend for doing the shopping for the cookout. It is much appreciated. Also, someone brought some awesome onions and peppers that were delicious.The folks from the Marion Union Station Association were, once again, most gracious hosts. They are GREAT folks to work with and I look forward to doing this again next year.Speaking of next year, the dates for the meet ARE April 27-29 @ Marion Union Station. Mark your calendars now.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/01/16 18:20 by SALGUY.

Date: 05/01/16 16:25
Re: 2016 CORPM Report
Author: boejoe

I'm sorry, I don't know what CORPM means....

Date: 05/01/16 16:40
Author: CR6079

Well being in Marion I would guess to say Central Ohio RPM meet.

Posted from iPhone

Date: 05/01/16 18:21
Author: SALGUY

CORPM is indeed Central Ohio RPM. This was our 7th year and by all accounts, our best ever. Thanks to all that make this a GREAT meet.

Posted from Android

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.0388 seconds