Home Open Account Help 357 users online

Model Railroading > Progress at Ayer

Date: 05/26/16 15:23
Progress at Ayer
Author: santafedan

I posted the first photo before December and took off for some surgery and then recover.  Now progress is again under way.  The basics are in and detail work is next.
Ayer is a connection with our B&M at Lowell Junction.  For those who reminded me that this does not look like the real Ayer, it is modelers license.

Date: 05/26/16 15:32
Re: Progress at Ayer
Author: markloos

Not knowing what the real Ayer looks like, I think this looks teriffic!  Nice work.  Mark  <><

Date: 05/26/16 16:33
Author: hogheaded

Sweet! The nice thing about modeler's license is that nobody fails the qualifying exam.

EO

Date: 05/26/16 17:42
Author: BCutter

In the late 1950s and early 1960s, we used to drive through and around Ayer all the time.  And I don't remember what it looks like!  So you could post anything and I would buy it!

Bruce

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/27/16 04:17 by BCutter.

Date: 05/26/16 19:08
Author: santafedan

This is the junction of the NH and B&M at Lowell Junction.  The photos of Ayer are to the left.

Date: 05/27/16 08:33
Author: pennsy3750

markloos Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Not knowing what the real Ayer looks like, I think
> this looks teriffic! 

I know very well what the real Ayer looks like, and I still think this is nice work.

Date: 05/27/16 10:35
Author: spsunset

I like what I see. It's to bad the automotive people don't get along with the rest of Phillips Castings

Date: 05/27/16 14:32
Author: BostonMaine

I am proud of my friend Dan's work, time and patience. Thank you Dan

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.0483 seconds