Home Open Account Help 333 users online

Model Railroading > FEMA Train

Pages:  [ 1 ][ 2 ] [ Next ]
Current Page:1 of 2

Date: 06/24/16 05:15
FEMA Train
Author: trainworm

If you spend way too much time on the internet like i do, sometimes you find your way onto some conspiracy nut sites.  They seem to love FEMA camps and FEMA prison trains.....so i had to build one.  

I still need to finish a couple things on the locomotives and clean up the windows on the passenger cars, but i think it turned out ok.

Date: 06/24/16 05:23
Re: FEMA Train

The prison cars

Date: 06/24/16 05:34

And a couple of passenger cars for the shock troops and an accurail flat for the quick response team

Date: 06/24/16 05:42
Author: DrLoco

I find this awesmoe, and hilarious.
There are those, however, that won't take the joke well...I work with some people that have some rather unique views on the government and this kind of stuff. In the territory I run, when that particular crewmember is on the train he can be highballed by other crews "Good with a marker, Fema train!"

Date: 06/24/16 05:52
Author: NormSchultze

They live in Bastrop Texas ! And fear the impacts of Jade Helm 16.

Date: 06/24/16 05:58
Author: BCutter

Where are the black helicopters flying overwatch?  Need some stop signs on the adjacent roads with secret writing on the backs telling the occupying forces where to sequester the local residents as well.

Bruce

Date: 06/24/16 06:44
Author: chitownjeff

LOL LOL LOL love it when we see unit multi level trains we call them unit "FEMA Trains"
I remember somebody else on here relettered one of these articulated auto carriers with big "FEMA" letters on it, some found it funny others not so much, no sense of humor I guess.

Jeff

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/24/16 06:49 by chitownjeff.

Date: 06/24/16 06:45
Author: BAB

Love this as we all need a little humor in our lives and to those of you who have not experienced that kind of rhetoric from someone those people will never get it.
By the way got my metal pie pan on this morning as can feel them starting to invade my thoughts............................................help..............

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/24/16 06:46 by BAB.

Date: 06/24/16 07:08
Author: bnsfsd70

Haha! That's awesome.  Those FEMA-MAX cars were done by MrMRL.

- Jeff

chitownjeff Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> LOL LOL LOL love it when we see unit multi level
> trains we call them unit "FEMA Trains"
> I remember somebody else on here relettered one of
> these articulated auto carriers with big "FEMA"
> letters on it, some found it funny others not so
> much, no sense of humor I guess.
>
> Jeff

Date: 06/24/16 07:46
Author: icancmp193

One of my acquaintances, a UN Agenda 21 fanatic, told me that in 30 years our area of northern California will be wilderness and we will all be herded up to live in shipping container housing that they are going to build along the El Camino Real. At least we will get a nice ride down the Feather River Canyon to get there, in a train much like yours!

Tom Y

Date: 06/24/16 07:49
Author: Finderskeepers

I like the "we're from the government, and we're here to help" logos...priceless

Posted from iPhone

Date: 06/24/16 08:03
Author: YukonYeti

Excellent work...unfortunately, you may have given the establishment an idea.  Be careful, you may now be on the "no fly" list and will be forced to ride Amthrax...

In a cave under a glacier trying to stay out of the eye of the government,
Yukon Yeti

Date: 06/24/16 08:48
Author: railstiesballast

My too-idle mind (as in "...is the devil's tool?) is thinking that if you pose your model ( or paste it with Photoshop) on a realistic landscape your image will show up in some interesting places.
Be sure to leave a couple of clues such as Kadee couplers so you can prove it is a model when the real DHS pays you a call.
When Todd said no more April Fools jokes, we followed his rules, eh?
Life is too short not to share some humor, thanks for posting.

Date: 06/24/16 09:23
Author: MrMRL

Looks great!

My take on this conspiracy theory...
http://www.trainorders.com/discussion/read.php?3,3778735

Mr. MRL

Date: 06/24/16 10:26
Author: Orient

I say, take that train outside to get some natural sky and lighting on a highly detailed diorama then post a video of it on YouTube and watch the comments explode. Lol! Some people love a good conspiracy. Now, if you'll excuse me, I need to go take my monatomic gold and prepare for the return of the Annunaki.

Date: 06/24/16 11:16
Author: Hookdragkick

Haha, good times. All you need is a couple figurine on-lookers wearing aluminum foil hats.

Posted from Android

Date: 06/24/16 14:32
Author: djansson

Need bars on the car windows and those protective cages (MBTA) on the P42 front windows. Adding a macine gun turret or two on the cars and power  isn't a bad idea!

Date: 06/24/16 16:11
Author: wpdude

Laugh now, but there will be no model trains once you reach the gulag!!!

Date: 06/24/16 17:23

djansson Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Need bars on the car windows and those protective
> cages (MBTA) on the P42 front windows. Adding a
> macine gun turret or two on the cars and power 
> isn't a bad idea!

I have this one for the resistance.

Date: 06/24/16 18:04
Author: railwaybaron

You need a break from the hobby!

Pages:  [ 1 ][ 2 ] [ Next ]
Current Page:1 of 2

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.0565 seconds