Home Open Account Help 351 users online

Model Railroading > Albrae DODX flats?

Date: 06/25/16 15:31
Albrae DODX flats?
Author: CR6079

It has been about a year since the last mention of this car and at that time a delivery of early 2016 was expected, well it's almost mid 2016 and no updates. Anyone from Albrae have any news, thanks.

Posted from iPhone

Date: 06/25/16 18:29
Re: Albrae DODX flats?
Author: obsessedfoamer

I heard the project is in the works, and awaiting tooling.

Date: 06/25/16 19:06
Author: rschonfelder

"Awaiting tooling" means it hasn't started.  It is likely further along than that.  Albrae's project would be a small project in the Chinese factory realm; it would have to fit in where it can with lower priority to the bigger, repeat entities.  My bet is tooling is sitting there waiting or may be subject to revision.  Thisis their first injection project IIRC.

Rick

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/25/16 19:10 by rschonfelder.

Date: 06/25/16 19:07
Author: djh4d

I just spoke with them. Rob is the only one working on the flats. However, they are working at getting another project finished at this time. Rob said that once that project is done, he is going to keep working on the DOD flats. He said he hopes to have something around the end of the year. But, that time frame was only a guess.

-Dave

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/25/16 19:09 by djh4d.

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.0326 seconds