Home Open Account Help 342 users online

Model Railroading > MILW bronze locomotive number decals

Date: 01/13/17 23:17
MILW bronze locomotive number decals
Author: fbe

Early MILW Rd diesel locomotives came painted in orange with a light grey roof separated by a maroon stripe. The engine numbers were 10"(?) metallic bronze with a black outline. I have not been able to find decals in HO for these numbers? Are there decals for passenger cars for other roads which might work?

Yes, I know of a set available from an individual which would be perfect though I am still waiting for over 15 years for any items in my $300 order which included these decals, etched Erie built parts, vehicles and other items.

Thanks

Date: 01/14/17 07:59
Re: MILW bronze locomotive number decals
Author: grandeguy

Alan......................you are a patient man:)

Regards, Dave Dane

Date: 01/14/17 08:10

Dave,

More like I have given up after a number of unanswered emails and feedback from other frustrated MILW modelers.

arb

Date: 01/14/17 17:34
Author: wabash2800

Dave:

​Sounds like my dealing with Tim at the Railfan Depot in Indianapolis. He has a couple of my very rare New York Central Lines reference books. To me they are priceless.(One of them was given to me by a NYC railroader.)  He can not find them or does not have the time to find them. Tim's previous replies were that he would find them and that he still has them. In my last email he ignored me. This has been going on for four years. I will no longer loan out any of my reference materials. Never again.

​Victor A. Baird
http://www.erstwhilepublications.com

Date: 01/14/17 20:19
Author: PHall

wabash2800 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Dave:
>
> ​Sounds like my dealing with Tim at the Railfan
> Depot in Indianapolis. He has a couple of my very
> rare New York Central Lines reference books. To me
> they are priceless.(One of them was given to me
> by a NYC railroader.)  He can not find them or
> does not have the time to find them. Tim's
> previous replies were that he would find them and
> that he still has them. In my last email he
> ignored me. This has been going on for four years.
> I will no longer loan out any of my reference
> materials. Never again.
>
> ​Victor A. Baird
> ​http://www.erstwhilepublications.com

Call the police and file a theft report. People get real coopertive when it's the cops knocking on their door.

Date: 01/18/17 08:58

Does anyone have a spare set of Streamstyle Graphics decals I could buy? I would even consider left over parts from used sets. The website is up showing decals in stock but there is no reply to emails sent so I am really hesitant to send any more money for an order there.

Thanks

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.0343 seconds