Home Open Account Help 305 users online

Model Railroading > Train Station Construction Plans

Date: 01/18/17 12:20
Train Station Construction Plans
Author: GP40X

I have a friend in Germany, who has a friend, that wants to build a replica of a train station. He is looking for plans of the station in Cheyenne, WY. Is there a place that train station plans can be obtained or is the best path to take extensive photos and build from scratch or kit-bash? Thanks in advance.

Lane

Date: 01/18/17 12:56
Re: Train Station Construction Plans
Author: DKay

There maybe plans of this beautiful structure in the UP museum in Council Bluffs.Contact them,they might be  able to help.
Regards,DK

Date: 01/18/17 13:10
Author: dgraves

There is also a museum in the Cheyenne museum. When I go up to Railroad Days in Cheyenne there is a N scale layout with a replica of the depot and roundhouse. Both are impressive structures.

Posted from iPhone

Date: 01/18/17 13:48
Author: up421

The Union Pacific Historical Society (UPHS) is located in Cheyenne and has many blueprints in their collection.

The URL for the UPHS is http://uphs.org/

Date: 01/18/17 16:02
Author: HB90MACH

The NMRA might also have copies of the plans. Or maybe drawings of it. Might Model railroader or rail model craftsmen have something? I know MR used to do drawings for scratch builders.

Date: 01/18/17 16:19
Author: Spoony81

Send bob3985 a PM and he might know where to find some

Posted from iPhone

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.0262 seconds