Home Open Account Help 346 users online

Model Railroading > Espee GP38-2 Snow Fighter and Flanger

Date: 02/19/17 22:44
Espee GP38-2 Snow Fighter and Flanger
Author: Larry020

Awaiting it's next call to duty.  The loco was detailed and painted by our master craftsman Phil Figel using commercial and scratchbuilt parts.  The icicle breaker does raise, I forgot it was down when I took the photo.  The sanding tower is an OMI import that Phil painted, and added working lights.  The Espee trains in the background were assembled by our Superintendent of Operations, Dave Roth.

This scene was photographed with my iPhone six plus of the HO railroad at

http://www.gsmrm.org/ 

Try us, you'll like us!

Larry

Edited 5 time(s). Last edit at 02/20/17 05:20 by Larry020.

Date: 02/19/17 23:00
Re: Espee GP38-2 Snow Fighter and Flanger
Author: ESPEE5318

Flip the DBs around on the other 38.......

Date: 02/19/17 23:48
Author: Larry020

Joe

I don't know who the other Geep belongs to, since I cannot see the loco number.  

This was just a grab shot during an Open House, sometime between September and December of last year.  

I was deleting photos from my phone when something told me it was worth a few seconds of work.  I looked at the original shot, and tried to crop out the non HO items to let you see what my "minds eye" saw when I walked by this scene all of those months ago.  

The original picture shows part of the Coach Yard.  The GS-4 is sitting on a garden track next to the roundhouse.  In the distance you can see that our railing and wall are painted Espee two tone grey.  Beyond that is O Scale scenery.  N Scale would be 7:00 to me.

Larry

Date: 02/20/17 12:14
Author: Dilworth

very nice

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.0455 seconds