Home Open Account Help 242 users online

Model Railroading > Pacific Northwest RPM Meet - April 29, 2017, Monroe, WA

Date: 03/22/17 22:43
Pacific Northwest RPM Meet - April 29, 2017, Monroe, WA
Author: RAS

The Pacific Northwest RPM crew is back for another year of Rails By The Bay, the Northwest's own Railroad Prototype Modelers (RPM) meet. Our gathering is scheduled for Saturday, April 29, 2017, in Monroe, WA at the Evergreen Fairgrounds. We've got a great clinic lineup this year, including a special guest from a well-known industry manufacturer:
  • Bruce Barney: Modeling Gunderson Chip Gons.
  • Craig Townsend: The Yellowstone RR.
  • Jim Ruffing: Great Northern boxcars
  • Blaine Hadfield: The Past, Present, and Future of Exactrail.
  • Robert Scott: Simpson logging.
You can see more details as they develop, here on the northwestrpm.com website: 

http://northwestrpm.com/RPM_Meet.htm​   

Be sure to "like" us on Facebook at Northwest RPM, too, to keep in the loop on all the latest information. Hope to see you there!  (Models and photo by Paul Mack)

Rick Selby
Redmond, WA
Pacific Northwest RPM

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 03/22/17 22:48 by RAS.

Date: 03/23/17 06:36
Re: Pacific Northwest RPM Meet - April 29, 2017, Monroe, WA
Author: dh30973

Great event. Cannon and Company will be there with their laser cut freight car kits.

Date: 03/23/17 07:53
Author: fbe

How did Paul get the Athearn SD70MAC model onto the prototype railroad bridge? 😉 Incredible finish and weathering!

Date: 03/24/17 23:12
Author: pmack

Thanks, Al, I just took it outside and snapped a photo.  Unfortunately, I already have several things going on that weekend so I won't be there.  I haven't had much time for working on trains this year anyway but I just finished this little steam engine a few days ago.

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.0315 seconds