Home Open Account Help 266 users online

Model Railroading > Progress shot on the Rapido RDC

Date: 03/26/17 09:17
Progress shot on the Rapido RDC
Author: kecarden

Here are some more progress shot of the model, not done yet, and has you can see the upgraded tinted windows makes a difference. Sorry for the poor quality picture. Will post better pictures when the sun comes out!

Date: 03/26/17 09:25
Re: Progress shot on the Rapido RDC
Author: kecarden

Another shot

Date: 03/26/17 10:23
Author: RFandPFan

Great weathering job.  I spent many hours riding the B&M RDC's and you nailed it!!!

Date: 03/26/17 11:58
Author: Lighter

> you can see the upgraded tinted
> windows makes a difference

Sure does.  Good modeling.

Date: 03/26/17 19:54
Author: railwaybaron

Don't forget the flag holders! You can upgrade your Rapido unit by kitbashing it with the holders from an old Athearn RDC shell. 

Date: 03/27/17 19:52
Author: navarch2

Very nice indeed.....I rode these on the Franklin Branch into Boston in MBTA service for years....

By the way Jason....if you REALLY want to gain the NH modelers' continued adoration...there is always the streamlined/full cab RDC's of the "ROGER WILLIAMS .... :)

Date: 03/28/17 15:19
Author: HAMTURN

I have one of the RAPIDO RDCs and I love it. Mine is the CANADIAN PACIFIC original stripes unit complete with the Gyralite. Not yet got the item installed, but looking forward to doing so.I love the way the model looks and runs. The only thing missing is people.

Bill Turner
​Hamilton Ont.

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.037 seconds