Home Open Account Help 375 users online

Model Railroading > mkt gp-40 review (new atlas run)

Date: 07/16/03 15:15
mkt gp-40 review (new atlas run)
Author: joeygooganelli

oh so out of the box. this is a wonderful looking engine. there were a few parts that were added that the modeler may have wished to add.(some of the prototypical of the other gp-40\'s from other railroads). the striping was great! for those of you who wanted to try and decal this as i have know how hard it is to get it right and these are dead on. only things that i had to add on were the sun shades, end grab rails and the plow. i opted to place an antenna and a rotary/flasher beacon on the top as well. i put them on the test track and they were up to everything that atlas has been putting out. quite, smooth, and a great speed range. i really couldn\'t find much that made this a bad looking engine. the frame had a little different luster of black than the body but after i weathered it, no problem. just wanted to say, thanks again atlas, wonderful job! keep the rare paint schemes comin and that goes for ALL the manufactures!

Joey Googanelli

Date: 07/16/03 17:48
Re: mkt gp-40 review (new atlas run)
Author: brunswick

Mine is due tommorrow. I hear they are great.

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.0355 seconds