Home Open Account Help 157 users online

Passenger Trains > BNSF Derailment Somewhere?

Date: 09/15/06 06:56
BNSF Derailment Somewhere?
Author: WichitaJct

I went to check on the status of #6(13) and got the servise disruption message. Is # 6 detouring or stuck behind a derailment somewhere? Thanks.

Date: 09/15/06 07:27
Re: BNSF Derailment Somewhere?
Author: ahockley

I was tracking this train as well, as of Grand Junction it was about 4:30 down, now it's showing a service disruption when I try to check the Denver time from last night....

Aaron
http://www.dogcaught.com

Date: 09/15/06 07:58
Author: GenePoon

Train 6 is subject to detour or hold Mon-Fri this week, due to trackwork on BNSF Creston Subdivision out of Omaha.

Trackwork scheduled for Sep. 11-15, absolute work window from 0800 to 1300. If it couldn't make it through before then, Train 6 would detour via UP to Council Bluffs, then BNSF to Pacific Jct.; unless it was SO late (five hours or worse into Omaha) that it would hold at Omaha for open track on normal route.

Date: 09/15/06 11:23
Author: WichitaJct

Apparently # 6 suffered add'l delay(s) east of Denver. I went down to the Amtrak station and #6 is figured into Omaha at 1400 or about 8 hours 15 min late.

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.0298 seconds