Home Open Account Help 389 users online

Passenger Trains > Quick consist question #14 (5)

Date: 04/05/11 18:52
Quick consist question #14 (5)
Author: MarinCommuter

If anyone caught the northbound Starlight today, did it have a Parlour car? I'd hate to be disappointed later tonight when I board for a trip to Seattle.
Many thanks.

Date: 04/05/11 19:38
Re: Quick consist question #14 (5)
Author: Mudrock

I wonder if there was same thing as I'm riding the detour out of Sacramento on Friday. Thanks in advance!

Chris

Date: 04/05/11 22:57
Author: featherriverrails

Looking at the consist from yesterday's #11, it *should* be complete with a PPC. Power should also be AMTK #55 & #202 provided they used the same trainset out of LAUPT.

Date: 04/06/11 03:58
Author: andersonb109

Hope you get your Parlor Car. How sad is it that its a guessing game as to if Amtrak can provide the equipment advertised. That would be like boarding the Canadian only to find the Park Car missing in action. Of my many trips on that train, it's only happened to me once and that was before the HEP program. And both cars are of the same vintage.

Date: 04/06/11 10:23
Author: IHC

Dunsmuir camera this morning does indeed show a Parlor Car on the train.

Date: 04/06/11 10:43
Author: Mudrock

It will be a great detour with that car on Friday when I'm riding through Niles Canyon, over Altamont Pass then down the former SP and over the Loop again.

Thanks,

Chris

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.0331 seconds