Home Open Account Help 362 users online

Passenger Trains > trip update 98 kissimmie fl to nyc july 8th late 3 hour

Date: 07/25/14 16:15
trip update 98 kissimmie fl to nyc july 8th late 3 hour
Author: bobgfla

Our train arrived 3 hours late do to leaveing miami 2 hours late do to equimpment problems... me and my lady head a roomette on the last sleeper, vary good poter she did a vary fine job , dinner was vary good head the half baked checken, she head the fish . sevice was slow do to 1 wator do to cutbacks, but there was no rush as we went to 5 30 seating and not even full . i got a good nights sleep my lady did not , she head never been in sleeper and was scred . buckfuce was vary good and we got a 2ed buckfuce do to being so late and no lunch food left . was treated vary good in dinner. when we got on the nec i could not belive ho rought the track was, worse then going thew the carliners , and this verwliner road good .got to nyc at 2 p m good as then we could go right to hotal and check in . overall a vary good trip .bobgfla p s check spelling did not work sorry for missspelled words

Date: 07/25/14 16:33
Re: trip update 98 kissimmie fl to NYC July 8Th late 3
Author: Mudrock

I cleaned this up for you.

Chris

Our train arrived 3 hours late do to leaving Miami 2 hours late do to equipment problems. Me and my lady had a roomette on the last sleeper with very good Porter. She did a very fine job. The dinner was very good. I had the half baked chicken while she head the fish. Service was slow do to 1 waiter due to cutbacks, but there was no rush as we went to 5:30 PM seating and not even full. I got a good nights sleep while my lady did not. She had never been in sleeper and was scared. Breakfast was very good and we got a 2nd breakfast due to being so late and there was no lunch food left. I was treated very good in dinner. When we got on the North Carolina I could not believe how rough the track was, worse then going the the South Carolina, and this Viewliner room was very good. I got to NYC at 2 PM then we went right to hotel and check in. Overall a very good trip.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/25/14 16:34 by Mudrock.

Date: 07/26/14 06:59
Re: trip update 98 kissimmie fl to NYC July 8Th late 3
Author: Lackawanna484

Hopefully you let Amtrak know about the good service from your attendant. Praising good employees is as important as pointing out people who could use a little or a lot of help in learning how to do their job correctly.

If you don't remember her name, the train number, date and place of origin, and your room # should be fine.

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.0342 seconds