Home Open Account Help 403 users online

Passenger Trains > New Travelogue Online - This One's Outta This World!!!!

Date: 05/03/15 11:37
New Travelogue Online - This One's Outta This World!!!!
Author: Amtrak288

Well, it took over 3 months to build, but it's finally finished and I couldn't be more excited.  I completed a personal record-breaking Amtrak trip last November that involved riding a total of 9 Amtrak trains cross-country to see all 4 space shuttles, along with going to Cedar Point, Railfanning in Fostoria, OH, as well as Roosevelt Road in Chicago.  I also did 2 incredible rides on the Napa Valley Wine Train!  My thanks goes to everyone who responded to my previous posts for photo location infornation that I needed to put this thing together.  I tried to make the front page of the travelogue a little "less busy" by doing one main page and putting separate links to the trains, shuttles, etc on separate pages.  I also made hyperlinks easier to see as well, every hyperlink will be visible as the graphic containing the link will have a white border around it and the background will change color when you hover your mouse over it, just then cliThis is a trip I'll remember for the rest of my life, so here it is!!!  Questions/comments welcome!!!

www.passengertrainheaven.com/travelogues/103014A/103014AIndex.html

Date: 05/03/15 14:46
Re: New Travelogue Online - This One's Outta This World!!!!
Author: Technology-Jeske

Very Impressive Series..

Did you get tired of the Steak/Salad/Meatball/French Toast regimen every day?

Date: 05/03/15 16:55
Author: mbutte

Outstanding job Geno! Wonderful pictures as always...

Great picture of you and the bison at Buffalo-Depew. Indeed it is very a popular attraction, particularly for international travlelers traveling by Amtrak visiting Buffalo and near-by Niagara Falls.

Date: 05/03/15 17:21
Author: Mudrock

Great story Geno.  Really liked it.

Chris

Date: 05/03/15 18:51
Author: MEKoch

I go to the trainweb site and there is the usual bunch of choices.  What specifically do I click on??

Date: 05/04/15 14:12
Author: TrainRidingGal

http://www.trainweb.org/amtrakpix/travelogues/103014A/103014A.html

try this link  found it by digging thru google using Geno's name

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.0331 seconds