Home Open Account Help 273 users online

Passenger Trains > Amtrak #364 and BO Tower in Kalamazoo, Michigan.

Date: 10/21/16 20:33
Amtrak #364 and BO Tower in Kalamazoo, Michigan.
Author: Ron

Friday afternoon, October 21, a friend and I visited the area of BO Tower, in Kalamazoo, Michigan. It was just after 7:00 PM, and was almost too dark to get any photographs or video, but I was able to get Amtrak #364 arriving at 7:10 and then departing at about 7:15. The second portion shows the soon to be closed BO Tower.

The two photographs are of BO Tower, at 7:14 and 7:17 PM.  Normally I would not have shown the second photograph, but looking at it I see I caught the Operator looking out the door. And it's really difficult to see it, but in the second photograph there is a man lurking around the Tower, you can see him standing in front of that small shed, on the side away from steps going upstairs.

This whole area of Kalamazoo is ....derelict junction. There are always people walking around here and begging money. Before I got the video and photographs, I stopped here, probably in this lot where I took the photographs, to see what if anything was happening and I no sooner got stopped when some guy rode up on a bicycle and asked if I had 50 cents. I told him no. And as he was leaving I yelled that I'd buy his bike from him for that if he wanted to sell it. He didn't answer.

Amtrak #364 AMTK 27 AMTK 36, Friday, October 21, 2016, at about 7:10 PM. At North Westnedge Avenue/US-131 BR - MP 143.75 Amtrak Michigan Line, Kalamazoo, Michigan.
Amtrak #364 AMTK 27 AMTK 36, Friday, October 21, 2016, at about 7:15 PM. At Walbridge Street - MP 143.05 Amtrak Michigan Line, Kalamazoo, Michigan.

Ron

You must be a registered subscriber to watch videos. Join Today!

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.0417 seconds