Home Open Account Help 312 users online

Passenger Trains > #8 arrives Chicago early!

Date: 01/09/17 16:31
#8 arrives Chicago early!
Author: illini73

Empire Builder #8(7) arrived Chicago Union Station at 3:28 p.m. this afternoon, 27 minutes early. Staff apparently were so flabbergasted it took them nearly 3 hours to post the arrival on Amtrak Status.

Compared to the usual daily clutter(?) of annoying(?) passenger train delay reports on Trainorders, this is actually a somewhat rare, newsworthy item. (I'm afraid we'll be back to same-old, same-old tomorrow though: #8(8) is already nearly 7 hours late somewhere in Montana.)

Date: 01/09/17 16:33
Re: #8 arrives Chicago early!
Author: ProAmtrak

I bet a lot of people are ready for spring and the massive grain rush to subside!

Posted from Android

Date: 01/09/17 17:40
Author: viatrainrider

It appeared 8 (8) was on time at SPK but was waiting for a very late 28. Anyone know why 28 so late for the connection with 8?

Date: 01/09/17 20:52
Author: bretton88

I was on this train the whole way. It was awesome to actually be on time. The staff was loving it too.

Date: 01/11/17 09:04
Author: PC1974

Made me wonder of the past month how many did arrive on time. Answer = 3 and two others were under an hour late. Of course, the passengers already knew this...

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.0273 seconds