Author: gaspeamtrak

Hiroshi Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Some more

Nice....

Date: 01/30/15 22:57
Re: Snowy Day in Tokyo
Author: cchan006

Whenever I think about trains in Tokyo, it just boggles my mind how much activity there is. This thread covers only a small slice of what goes on there!

If I'm seeing it correctly, there are 3 different subway lines represented in shot #3: Toei Mita Line on the left, Tokyo Metro Nanboku Line in the middle, and the newest Tokyo Metro Line, Fukutoshin Line using the classic 7000 series EMU on the right, but running on "trackage rights" on Tokyu Toyoko Line tracks.

I believe the 7000 series started service on the Tokyo Metro Yurakucho Line, manufactured between 1974 and 1989.

I don't recognize the EMU to the right in shot #6, nor the one in shot #8, but EMU in shot #9 is probably running on Tokyu Oimachi Line, so I suspect Hiroshi-san was foaming the Tokyu Railway's network near Denen-Chofu/Hikarigaoka area.

Nice change of pace with JR East's E233 EMUs (Keihin-Tohoku Line, and Yokohama Line) for the last three shots. For anyone curious this was probably taken further west near Yokohama.

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.0449 seconds