Home Open Account Help 261 users online

International Railroad Discussion > Blocked at the crossing level

Date: 06/15/15 19:14
Blocked at the crossing level
Author: pedrop

Today I saw this guy waiting about 20 minutes for the train clean the crossing level inside yard here in my town (vespasiano, Brazil). I could imagine how upset he has when he saw his truck blocked for just a few feet. Have you seen something like this? post here, please.

Pedro Rezende
Vespasiano MG,

Date: 06/16/15 09:57
Re: Blocked at the crossing level
Author: 86235

A G4S van, I wonder what they do in Brazil?

Date: 06/16/15 14:36
Author: pedrop

It is The first time I see it here. I will try to discover.

86235 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> A G4S van, I wonder what they do in Brazil?

Posted from iPhone

Pedro Rezende
Vespasiano MG,
https://youtube.com/c/minasgeraisrailways1

Date: 06/16/15 19:04
Author: tq-07fan

I drive for Metro here in Cincinnati Ohio. I don't have a picture but imagine the fun of being partially blocked when you are driving a transit bus full of people. I have had it happen a couple times, the last time the train was actually clear of the crossing but still in the island circuit so the crossing gates would not raise at Seymour Ave when I was driving the Rt 41 bus. I try to avoid the route just because I am not fond of some of the idiots that seam to ride it. They think I can do something about the train.

Welcome to trainorders, I just looked at your earlier post on the EMDs. Neat to see stuff from Brazil.

Jim

Date: 06/17/15 20:43
Author: ROKERROBOT

Down at Werris Creek , NSW , 40 klms south of where i live at Tamworth , NSW , one afternoon  a empty Pacific National coal train was blocking the road crossing at the north end of the crossing loop near the passenger station , the last hopper only was blocking the road crossing a few months ago , the three diesel locomotives had run around the train to load at a coal mine just south of the town. The train driver who drives the daily passenger train from Sydney up to Armidale from Werris Creek arrived in his car to sign on and found the road crossing blocked, the passenger train drivers leave there cars in a locked up shed across the track from the station while away drivi9ng the daily passenger trains ,  he could not access the garage, i could see he was not impressed . The coal train moved off 15 minutes later and after the driver put his car in the shed and returned on foot to the station and got his train order , the passenger train ended leaving 20 minutes late .
Grambo.       

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.046 seconds