Railfan Technology > how about these photos mmmmmmmm

Date: 08/01/14 02:52
how about these photos mmmmmmmm
Author: snoopy51

How about this as a QUAD cam photo.??

Date: 08/01/14 04:39
Re: how about these photos mmmmmmmm
Author: SD45X

Gonna need some faster shutter speeds....

Posted from Android

Date: 08/01/14 05:31
Author: DaveL

Looks like Mojave,CA to me. Is that RW or Trainz ?

Dave

Date: 08/01/14 05:42
Author: Super_C

If you want to see some real footage of a Blackbird, check this out: http://www.bbc.com/future/story/20130701-flying-the-worlds-fastest-plane

Date: 08/02/14 08:20
Author: ironmtn

Very cool. Yup, gonna need a MUCH faster shutter speed. I'm going to guess that the visuals are from a flight sim, not a rail sim, or were created with content from the flight sim superimposed onto a rail sim view. I'm not aware that any rail sims could do this, although I do not have Trainz.

Neat video of the Blackbird. The associated content was also really interesting. Thanks all both for the neat images, and the link to the BBC.

MC
Columbia, Missouri

Date: 08/03/14 08:09
Author: fbe

Given the way railroads operate the SR-71 would run out of fuel before the train got there.

There is a legend of an F4 recon pilot who regularly returned to base following railroad tracks photographing trains to run out the film in the cameras. Is this really true? Has anyone seen the photos?

Posted from Windows Phone OS 7

Date: 08/03/14 08:14
Author: BAB

SD45X Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Gonna need some faster shutter speeds....
>
> Posted from Android

Same things showing up on aircraft web sites just computer generated stuff don't need that on here.

Date: 08/04/14 20:06
Author: radar

If that looks exciting to you, it's time to get away from the computer screen and experience something real.

Date: 08/06/14 12:02
Author: KV1guy

Well fig'd I'd post here. I'm a member in the FSX community on the FSX Thunderbirds, and here's me flying over FEC's Bowden yd.

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.0387 seconds