Home Open Account Help 278 users online

Railfan Technology > DJI inspire video question

Date: 06/08/15 04:36
DJI inspire video question
Author: mully

For anyone that has one of these I have a couple of questions.

My video on play back stops and starts throughout the whole video, is this a memory card issue?

Also while flying yesterday it came up and said low voltage and landed the aircraft, not even returning it to home.  Does anyone know ehy this might happen?

Thanks
Gary

Date: 06/08/15 07:51
Re: DJI inspire video question
Author: F40PHR231

What device are you replaying the video on? The Inspire records 4K video, and if your computer is older than a year or two, it'll probably have playback issues.

As for the early landing, have you cycled your battery through? It needs to be fully drained and recharged every ten charging cycles.

Date: 06/08/15 08:17
Author: mully

Thanks for the reply. I have a Mac. Almost two years old. Is there anything I can do?

Also forgot to ask. Does the inspire record in sound ?

Gary

Posted from iPhone

Date: 06/08/15 13:23
Author: F40PHR231

mully Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Thanks for the reply. I have a Mac. Almost two
> years old. Is there anything I can do?

I'm not familiar with Macs, sorry. If it were a PC, the answer would be to check your video card's compatibility, update the video driver, use a different program such as MPC-BE. You could try uploading them to a private YooToowb account and view your videos in 1080 instead of 4K.

> Also forgot to ask. Does the inspire record in
> sound ?

Inspire does not record sound, and if it did, it'd just be the whirr of the blades. You could try recording sound from the ground and splicing it in later, like what was done in this video-- http://www.trainorders.com/discussion/read.php?4,3745739

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.0247 seconds