Home Open Account Help 369 users online

Railfan Technology > Posting iPhone with iOS10 - Success!

Date: 09/25/16 06:17
Posting iPhone with iOS10 - Success!
Author: cozephyr

My Apple friends migrated from TrainOrders to Facebook or other apps to post their Apple iPhone images.  They didn't like the hassle TO had with Apple devices.  Glad to see Apple and TO now working together with new iOS10 operating system.

Future is growing dark for those $$$ digital cameras where editing is required just to post.  The unique Canon and Nikon formats are so yesterday...

Technology marches on...

Date: 09/28/16 13:36
Re: Posting iPhone with iOS10 - Success!
Author: RustyRayls

Fine for posting on the internet! Try doing a 13" x 19" print from your phone!!! I'll stick with my DSLR!

Old Bob out in Lost Wages

Date: 10/03/16 14:48
Author: chico

good looking photo and like you I shoot mostly w/my IOS. photos and video.
yes the lenses/cameras on mobile devices is the future as they keep getting better and better imo.
I detest having to do post processing anymore, would rather do that on slide scans..  i take the pics on my SLR and there they sit...

Date: 10/05/16 07:29
Author: skyview

I dont mind the post processing at all, enjoy it actually.
Yes the dSLRs are slower in posting for sure, but the cell phone images are a very poor quality for anything other than small posts.... the pixels are simply too small.  Not sure how dSLRs will progress, guessing the mirror portion will go away and wifi will become standard over next 3-5 years...

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.1108 seconds