Author: trainman502

Has anyone had any dealings with this company
as I ordered & paid for the SanDiego DVD but as yet
no DVD & no email reply.
Brian

Date: 04/07/06 06:19
Re: Facing Point Media
Author: bnsfjth

Lots of people have paid Facing Point for things that they have never received.

-Justin

Date: 04/07/06 07:47
Author: SCAX3401

I had the same problem, after two months of no item and no e-mail response, I turned them in to my credit card company. They couldn't get a response from them either, so the credited me for the amount I paid. So, in the end I didn't get burned (except for wasted time), but my credit card company wasn't to happy with Facing Point Media.

Date: 04/07/06 11:57
Author: Ray_Murphy

I posted this in the Electronics forum, but here it is for you guys...

http://forums.flightsim.com/ts/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=2&topic_id=79643&mesg_id=79643&page=

Jacques (Ray's son)

Date: 04/07/06 20:27
Author: busdriver

Did anyone out there actually receive the DVD? They have my money as well.....I really don't care too much about the money, but I really want to see the DVD....it looks like it would be really good.

Bryce

Date: 04/07/06 20:42
Author: puckeringswine

I recieved my DVD in a timely fashion and it was worth every penny. It is quite possibly the best video of its type that I have seen with extremely accurate timetable information, ie speed and signal aspect and location superimposed on the screen yet not distracting. I know its available at several hobby stores in So Cal. Not sure whats up with Facing Point, perhaps like so often in this hobby and a cool product, its growing pains? but I am satisfied with my DVD and Sim. Sorry to hear that some are having trouble.

Date: 04/07/06 21:31
Author: herculesx1

I too have apparently been ripped off by this company. Good product or not... I don't really care... just send me my money back Mr. Andrew Held!! At least answer a phone or check your e-mail. I urge you all NOT to purchase this DVD on-line. I recieved a nice e-mail stating this I would recieve the DVD back in September 2005. I have sent numerous e-mails and left countless phone messages for Mr. Held with no reply. Has anyone actually been to his actual place of business?

Please send my money back, Mr. Held!

Date: 04/08/06 00:43
Author: karlj

bnsfjth Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Lots of people have paid Facing Point for things
> that they have never received.
>
> -Justin

But lots of people did receive what they ordered from them. So there you are.

Date: 04/08/06 06:16
Author: trainman502

Thanks for the info I will claim on my Visa card
does anyone know of a stockist as I would like this DVD.
Thanks
Brian

Date: 04/08/06 11:44
Author: busdriver

I agree. I just want a copy of the DVD. They have my money....I just want to see it since it appears to be very good.

Very frustrating.

Bryce

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.0412 seconds