Home Open Account Help 322 users online

Western Railroad Discussion > It's Photo Night On TrainOrders!!

Date: 05/08/02 21:40
It's Photo Night On TrainOrders!!
Author: columbiadan

Here's mine to throw into the mix. A classic view on the Union Pacific.

Dan

Date: 05/08/02 22:04
Re: It's Photo Night On TrainOrders!!
Author: Plantman

Very nice. And I see I wasn't the only one to dabble with the Lumiere, but thankfully I switched back to RVP :)

Date: 05/08/02 22:14
Lumiere Family of Films
Author: columbiadan

Brian, I shot a lot of it, mainly the X variety. I liked it because it projected well, had reasonably sharp grain and was 100 ISO. In most cases I had a roll of it in one camera and a roll of RVP in the other.

It is a bit tricky to get a good scan of it. When Kodak replaced it with the E100S, E100SW, I wasn't real thrilled with the new film.

Maybe we can start a flame war about film that hasn't been on market for sometime!

Dan ;)

P.S. Lumiere has the worst headlight blob of all of slide films I have ever used!

Date: 05/08/02 22:31
Re: Lumiere Family of Films
Author: samreeves

I got to fool with it too a little bit, but wasn't as bad as E100Sucks.

Date: 05/08/02 22:45
My Contribution
Author: BurlingtonJohn

The attached photo was taken at West Quincy, Missouri on 4 July 1981. The San Francisco Zephyr was detoured on the former Burlington Route Kansas City-Chicago main through my hometown of Palmyra Missouri...I can't remember if it was flooding or a derailment that was the reason. Q-GP30 and I chased it from Jacob's pasture in Palmyra to West Quincy.

The BN NW2, the Amtrak F40PH and the Burlington depot are all gone, but not forgotten.

Regards,
Burlington John

http://www.trainorders.com/media/image/show.php?id=3363

Date: 05/08/02 23:08
Re: It's Photo Night On TrainOrders!!
Author: JET

Dan:

Nice shot!

John

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.0315 seconds