Home Open Account Help 336 users online

Western Railroad Discussion > Do people still "moon" passing trains?

Pages:  [ 1 ][ 2 ] [ Next ]
Current Page:1 of 2

Date: 05/15/08 15:08
Do people still "moon" passing trains?
Author: cforssi

I have heard on several discussions that some crew members and train watchers actually "moon" passing trains. I have never seen this before, has our society sunk this low? I once heard of people on the San Diego line actually standing around when Amtrak went by and "mooned" the train! This is sure a crazy sport if it indeed does happen! Has anyone witnessed this occurrence? Are they still doing it? Thank you, Charles

Date: 05/15/08 15:20
Re: Do people still "moon" passing trains?
Author: spnudge

There is a gin mill south of LA that is trackside and they have a "Moon" party once a year. I heard they they don't wait until the party and it happens quite often. Lots of sweethearts flash their boobs though and that everywhere. We had one at the west switch at SLO that stood in her full length window and watched us cut the helpers in and out. Made a 12 hour day a little shorter.

Its no big thing though. Its the way you came into the world and the way you will go out, so to speak. I will take it any day, rather than being rocked.

Nudge

Date: 05/15/08 15:31
Author: WW

Rafters moon #5 and #6 so often on the Colorado River between Dotsero and Radium in Colorado that the Amtrak crews openly refer to that stretch as "Moon River." It's not just a male thing, either. Young ladies on the rafts may either moon their bottomsides or flash their topsides to the train. Makes for some interesting conversation in the Parlor Car. Been going on for at least 25 years that I know of.

Date: 05/15/08 15:42
Author: lodich

My engineer friend Dave tells me that he's been flashed by a couple of old broads where the General Mills line hooks into the mainline in Lodi, CA! He still can't get that image out of his mind...my take years of therapy.

Date: 05/15/08 15:47
Author: KoloradoKid

On returning to Durango a few years ago, there were hundreds of young swimmers in the river that mooned the train coming back into town.

KK

Date: 05/15/08 15:51
Author: rms492

This year's annual Mooning of Amtrak will be on Saturday July 12 at Laguna Niguel, CA (Pacific Surfliner Route)
An annual tradition, lots of fun and girls.

Best views from the train (of course)

www.moonamtrak.org

Date: 05/15/08 17:23
Author: CimaScrambler

On the Amtrak #5 from Denver to California two months ago we got mooned several times along the way: once in Colorado, coming down from Donner Pass near Auburn and passing by Richmond. I was wishing I had a good pea-shooter along. Thwak! and watch those drawers get pulled back up pronto!

Kit Courter
Menefee, CA
LunarLight Photography

Date: 05/15/08 17:39
Author: swsf

This topic is a crack up!

Date: 05/15/08 17:50
Author: Grande-Fan

I have seen several "UFA's" unidentified flashing a$$es while riding the Royal Gorge Train.
Folks have talent to flash in a raft while splashing through the rapids of the Arkansas River.
Nathan Z

Date: 05/15/08 17:58
Author: F40PHR231

Plenty of mooners out there, though I've seen some rather disgusting acts from the train... One was a dude all by himself doing the thing, and the other was someone bending over towards the passenger window and taking a dump. Would rather have a mooner or flasher than the other stuff I've seen.

Most of the crew don't seem to be bothered by the mooners, they always welcome the surprise of the female elements. One story I've heard was of a woman doing a nude photo shoot on the left side of the train, the fireman exclaims that "SHE WAS COMPLETELY NAKED!" The engineer busts his ass across the cab, shoving the fireman out of the way, to get a look-see. If you've heard this story, you know who I'm talking about. :)

Date: 05/15/08 18:43
Author: fjc

No biggy, there are the public and crews that partake in this activity, does make the day comical sometimes when it happens.

Date: 05/15/08 19:04
Author: benthere

I've been mooned a few times while riding the Talgo between Centralia and Kelso, WA. It's not a big deal really, as you can't see much from 50 feet away. It makes for some interesting conversation aboard the train though.

Date: 05/15/08 20:26
Author: JBRioGrande

Once in Colorado on the old C & S, we were headed North toward Ft Collins, when we passed a swimming hole near Loveland. A young thing about seventeen hears old jumped up out of the water exposing her everything. She must have been a bit tipsy because she was shouting and staggering about in a sort of a stupor. We were shocked, because she was all alone. Must have been a brave country gal!

Date: 05/15/08 22:21
Author: ATSF100WEST

Regarding the Annual Laguna Niguel "Moon Amtrak" Day, is that it is hosted by a bar. They start "Happy Hour" around breakfast time, so that by the time you go by (and the train slows to a crawl, by the way) in the late afternoon, these people are feeling no pain (yet)!

The truly FUNNY part is, by that time of day, they forget which way they're facing, AND, their body parts that have never seen the light of day, are as red as an "absolute signal" at an interlocking! I doubt they can walk or sit, or do ANYTHING, for a week or more!

Bob

ATSF100WEST......Ouch

Date: 05/15/08 22:40
Author: Doubledumb

Date: 05/16/08 00:53
Author: TopcoatSmith

rms492 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Best views from the train (of course)

I would dispute that. I've seen it on video (complete with the childish giggling adult filming - like he's never seen naked flesh before .... which sadly may be the truth ...), no it's more fun at street level.
It originally started in that bar (Mugg's Away) but isn't "hosted" by anybody, in fact nobody is in charge but if you cross the line, the OC Sheriff Deputies will cart you off.
I've already got my girls lined up for this year.

TCS - i'd say see you there butt you won't recognize me

Date: 05/16/08 01:37
Author: Diddle_E._Squat

Yes, some trashy losers still do so.

Date: 05/16/08 10:37
Author: zuco74

On a related note:

The Carrizo Gorge Railways tracks go right by the DeAnza Springs Nudist Colony. Those folks might moon a train going by but then again they are naked by default.

Tony

EDIT: This is near Jacumba Ca by the way..

Date: 05/16/08 11:54
Author: Yarddogh

Re: ' Has our society sunk this low . . ' Depends on how far ya drop yer pants.
Beats those clowns taggin' railcars. And NO . . I don't engage in this sort
of behavior . . . ( after a couple beers maybe . . : >) Get a life dude . . zzzzz
( Or head up to the FRC where ya can swim and bathe nude . . which I would
be doing in this 100 degree weather ! ) Memo: We wuz born nekked . . .
I need to post some photos from the Bay to Breakers Sunday ! 'Dogh

Date: 05/16/08 11:55
Author: TopcoatSmith

Diddle_E._Squat Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Yes, some trashy losers still do so.

Prim and proper are we ?

TCS - they build the roads you drive on, the planes you fly in, deliver your mail, and bring your food in restaurants - better wash your hands

Pages:  [ 1 ][ 2 ] [ Next ]
Current Page:1 of 2

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.0557 seconds