Home Open Account Help 273 users online

Western Railroad Discussion > Contest Images...Structures

Date: 11/17/08 20:48
Contest Images...Structures
Author: California_railfan

With so many great photos already posted, I thought I would post a few of my images for the contest. In no particular order here they are:

1. On the 4th of July, 2008, an East bound UP manifest train's headlight shines through the America River Bridge in Sacramento, Ca.

2. On June 26, 2008, an Amtrak California train crosses the Benicia-Martinez Bridge as the sun begins its descent.

3. On October 23, 2008, A BNSF empty grain train lead by a cascade green SD40-2 heads into one of the tunnels near Cook, Wa.

Ryan Dadgari
Fort Worth, TX
Dadgari Photography

Date: 11/17/08 20:55
Re: Contest Images...Structures
Author: Yarddogh

Those are 'all' winners Ryan . . all of'em. Luv that portal with The BNSF emerging . . 'Dogh

Date: 11/17/08 20:56
Author: qnyla

Interesting framing on #4. It works very well. Great stuff.

Date: 11/17/08 22:01
Author: trainnut51

the 1st one and 4th one are winners but all are nice shots.boy i would not like to have to judge this contest. they have there work cut out for them. all i can say about a lot of shots i've seen is WOW

Date: 11/17/08 23:51
Author: Cal-P

#3--BNSF speed,
My favorite loco livery.
Bet you can't do that with photoshop.
Great shot California_railfan!
Cal-p

Date: 11/18/08 00:15
Author: espeeboy

HOT S--T Sac Ryan#2!!! (sorry, Wilkerson beat you to the area).

Really like that intro approach headlight shot at Elvas as well as the pacing BN shot and the rock formation BNSF shot. Keep up the good work...

~~~

Date: 11/18/08 07:44
Author: dmaffei

They all Rock...Specially the Rock tunnel portal.

Date: 11/19/08 17:37
Author: SteveEshom

Nice work Ryan. The pan shot of the SD40-2 in the gorge turned out fabulous! Nice job.

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.0328 seconds