|Home||Open Account||Help||159 users online|
Western Railroad Discussion > Structures
Date: 11/19/08 19:40
After catching up over the last four days and looking at most of the structure photos, I feel like a kid with water wings thrown into the big boy diving pool. So what! My entries -
1. Curve, tunnel, searchlight signals and a bridge - what more can you ask for? Outside Keddie, UP Canyon Sub.
2. Gateway right, Canyon left - big valley and a loop between.
3. Wires along the Transcon at Flagstaff.
Date: 11/19/08 19:44
1. One of the finest trestle structures in the world...(in my opinion!)...on a bright fall day with clean power.
2. Approaching Tower 55 in Ft. Worth from the west...and you always wondered why fixing Tower 55 was going to be a challenge.
Date: 11/20/08 11:29
As much as I enjoyed your FRC pics . . that Ft. Worth Tower 55 shot has caught my attention.
Spend more time down there . . : >) . . if they don't hassle'ya ! Lot of location potential. 'Dogh