Home Open Account Help 283 users online

Western Railroad Discussion > Cabin 1 at Ponderosa Ranch

Date: 09/22/10 15:50
Cabin 1 at Ponderosa Ranch
Author: sooman1

Many members of TO have railfaned the BNSF Crawford Hill and stayed at the Ponderosa Ranch. For those who have not yet, and for those who have a little nostalgia. First image is the outside of cabin 1 (moi standing on porch), second image the view from just inside the front door, and third the view from the kitchen looking towards the front door. The door on the right side is to the room with 2 double bunks... I would go back in a heartbeat..

bob

Date: 09/22/10 16:27
Re: Cabin 1 at Ponderosa Ranch
Author: BobE

Looks kinda fancy for a railfan's place, y'know.

BobE

Date: 09/22/10 16:47
Author: truxtrax

WOW, look at all that Ponderosa, , , , can't see the forest for the trees!!!

Butch, , , who names these places?

Date: 09/22/10 17:02
Author: rugbytown

Funny, I just spoke to Kim & Jeff today about taking one cabin in October! I'll show these pictures to the lads. I stayed in the new cabin next to their house a couple of years ago. When we come over from the UK in 2012 we will do a five day stint on the hill.

Date: 09/22/10 17:45
Author: WSOR506

Stayed there back in May--had a great time. Highly recommended!!! Kim & Jeff are wonderful hosts.

Date: 09/23/10 09:24
Author: WichitaJct

Stayed in that cabin myself a few times. Should be a bunch of Trains magazines there that I left for railfan reading.

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.0383 seconds