Home Open Account Help 394 users online

Western Railroad Discussion > a couple of other views of the BNSF christmas train

Date: 12/16/12 14:15
a couple of other views of the BNSF christmas train
Author: tc

!st shot is my only shot W/B on the pasadena sub I was hoping for more E/B but like pasadenasub (Rich stated) they only made it to glendora and by the time I found that out I was only able to get a couple entering LaVerne 2nd shot. 3rd shot is the train entering pomona, well all I can say is I saw it and glad the BNSF could do this for the children. Thank You BNSF management & crew

Date: 12/16/12 14:44
Re: a couple of other views of the BNSF christmas train
Author: PasadenaSub

Nice shots, Tim. Did you notice them stopping at Pomona and walking a gift over to the Metrolink dispatching center on the return trip? I heard them talking about it on the radio when I was waiting for him in Claremont.

Date: 12/16/12 15:24
Author: tc

I saw them backing up at the station for something but did not know why. I hope your claremont shot turned out I tried but just could not make it. Tim

Date: 12/16/12 22:24
Author: oilcan

Nice shots Tim!

Was looking out for you today but I guess we were all at different locations for once. Still couldn't pass up a shot at the Glendora cantilever, this time around from its other side.

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.03 seconds