Home Open Account Help 357 users online

Western Railroad Discussion > Tricked Out Trains

Date: 11/16/14 18:42
Tricked Out Trains
Author: Captain92

Didn't see it on Trainorders but there is a show on the "Travel Channel" tonight at 9 is a show called Tricked Out Trains. So far it's pretty good. Showing the private varnish on the rails. Probably a little late notice for the eastern board.
Lynn

Date: 11/16/14 19:37
Re: Tricked Out Trains
Author: Woodman

Got all three recording, Colts game has first place. LOL Looks pretty good.

Date: 11/16/14 20:12
Author: czephyr17

Thanks for the heads up! I just set my recorder for all three episodes.

Date: 11/16/14 20:31
Author: Red

It's good!!!

Date: 11/17/14 06:58
Author: BAB

Was surprised at seeing the D&RGW heavy weight the Anderson family owns. Have been in it several times beautiful restoration by them. I rode in it, well they were moving it to another location in the same yard area with the farm tractor engine shown. It is not Amtrak certified so they like to tie it onto a freight, they are allowed a two person crew on the car while moving. They used to switch between the family members as to who rode it out and back. Its stored in Eastern Washington on an industrial siding. The kitchen area is very interesting as the small table and bench seats there are from old passenger cars pre 1900 that had been cut down, one end cut off and against the wall. The other end still retains the cast end on it. The Only area that was made modern was the appliance's in the kitchen so he could live in it.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/17/14 07:01 by BAB.

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.039 seconds