Home Open Account Help 280 users online

Western Railroad Discussion > on the road again . .

Date: 09/25/17 17:55
on the road again . .
Author: 3rdswitch

. . . but not for long, heading home tomorrow. Today was more miss than hit combined with an early afternoon thunder shower don't have much to show for today. First train I missed of the day was this CP eastbound stack train that I missed in La Crosse because of not knowing the area. I had to head east ten miles to get a grab shot of him entering Bangor, WI (top) Then headed south of town to get a few shots of the BNSF river line but dead was the word to describe it this morning. First EASTBOUND train I saw was a Z train just south of the Goose Island park (middle) then following and grumbling about it was this short track geometry train at Goose Island (bottom) . . . only three more . . .

Date: 09/25/17 17:55
Re: on the road again . .
Author: 3rdswitch

. . . with nothing else near on the BNSF headed ONCE again east to Bangor to catch the eastbound Empire Builder (top) and knowing an ethanol train that had come off the old MILW river line at La Cresent would be following moved a little further east Bangor which is actually in Rockland (middle) and what ended up being my final shot of the day would be this eastbound Z train arriving La Crosse yard at Onalaska (bottom).
JB

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/25/17 17:59 by 3rdswitch.

Date: 09/25/17 19:06
Author: SouthWestRailCams

Very Nice JB!

SouthWest RailCams
CA, NM, CO, TX, AZ
https://SouthWestRailCams.com

Date: 09/25/17 20:02
Author: SCKP187

Nice bunch JB #1 is really a cool shot.
Brian Stevens

Date: 09/25/17 21:27
Author: DynamicBrake

Great light in that first shot JB. Thanks for sharing some good ones.

Kent in CArmel Valley

Date: 09/26/17 09:16
Author: KimHeusel

Pretty nice shots for a down day. Thanks for posting and have a safe trip home.

Kim Heusel

Date: 09/26/17 12:08
Author: texchief1

Nice shots!

Randy Lundgren
Elgin, TX

Date: 09/26/17 19:34
Author: SP8595

Great end to your trip!

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.0329 seconds