Home Open Account Help 320 users online

Western Railroad Discussion > selgman sub new camera test video

Date: 06/09/18 07:29
selgman sub new camera test video
Author: goneon66

just a test video with the new camera. still figuring things out with it. w/b stacks on the bnsf's seligman sub approaching the kingman, az area last week.......

You must be a registered subscriber to watch videos. Join Today!

Date: 06/09/18 08:07
Re: selgman sub new camera test video
Author: up833

Thanks for posting. Two thoughts: I really liked the pan shots where you can read the loco numbers but watching the stacks go by made me dizzy...maybe zoomed to close or something..
Roger

Date: 06/09/18 08:55

thanks for the feedback roger. i started moving the camera towards the rear of the train so i could get a "pan" shot of the dpu's. that caused the "dizzying" effect. i think in the future i will have to move the camera much slower towards the rear or just keep it still while focused on the front of the train.......

Date: 06/09/18 10:51
Author: daniel3197

Please Youtube user account URL so we can view Watch this new Railcam ONline ???
YOutube user accounts Remain even IF the cam goes offline for a bit and YT resets cam URL
Thank U in advance foar doing this
---Daniel

Date: 06/09/18 16:58

this is NOT a webcam. this is a video from my own video camera that i posted here on trainorders.....

Date: 06/10/18 10:26
Author: DocJones

Tell us the make and model of your new camera.

Have fun, be safe,

Bruce "Doc" Jones Sierra Madre CA

Date: 06/10/18 11:43

the new camera i am using is a sony vixia HF G40. so far, i really like it. the camera has a viewfinder that gives great clear images of the subject matter i want to tape (trains) in direct sunlight when it is too bright to use the touch screen.......

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.0296 seconds