Home Open Account Help 196 users online

Western Railroad Discussion > MRL: Investment in the future (link)

Date: 05/19/19 06:04
MRL: Investment in the future (link)
Author: tolland

Date: 05/19/19 13:59
Re: MRL: Investment in the future (link)
Author: pbouzide

Nice to see. But I do have a quibble:

“Rolling into Laurel are 24 trains a day. Twelve travel east and another 12 head west. The Laurel rail yard is the largest between Seattle and Minneapolis, making it a regional hub. Fifteen-hundred cars come through the rail yard a day and each day crews build eight trains.”

I think Pasco might want to challenge this statement. 

Date: 05/19/19 14:36
Author: cewherry

Nice to see Mark Athey again. I had lost track of him after he left BN in Seattle. One of the good guys, he was always approachable 
and open to suggestions; a real 'people' person.

Charlie

Date: 05/19/19 15:17
Author: fbe

The PTC installation which MRL is not required to do by FRA is being pushed by BNSF.

The long sidings are going in so there are places to meet longer trains BNSF is now running.

The requirement employees turn available flex days or vacation days each time they try to get a day off is the new policy of CSXT managers.

Date: 05/19/19 18:29
Author: pacific_zip

cewherry Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Nice to see Mark Athey again. I had lost track of
> him after he left BN in Seattle. One of the good
> guys, he was always approachable 
> and open to suggestions; a real 'people' person.
>
> Charlie                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               Very much agree! One of the few good managers out there.

Rich 

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.0435 seconds