Home Open Account Help 345 users online

Western Railroad Discussion > BM&LP:Couple More Pics and Some Good News

Date: 07/22/19 17:00
BM&LP:Couple More Pics and Some Good News
Author: spider1319

First up is the afternoon empty at the Junction of AzSR 98 and US 160.The second image is the empty train near Kaibito.Both images are from the summer of 2019.Sorry about the over saturation of images from the BM&LP.But,I watched the line being built and never thought it would come to this.However,I was heartened to hear how SRP(Salt River Project and the managing utillty of the Navajo Generating Station) is treating the displaced employees.They are being allowed options with moving packages to other locations where SRP has facilities.Those close to retirement are offered counseling as to their options and what they will pay.I am concerned about the Tribal Governments and the impact the closures of both the mine and the NGS will have on their budgets.I wish I would have had Fbe's narrative before I made my numerous trips out here. Bill Webb

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 07/23/19 09:04 by spider1319.

Date: 07/22/19 18:05
Re: BM&LP:Couple More Pics and Some Good News
Author: fbe

Bill, ya scared me, I thought it was today's afternoon train with the white engine moved to the point. I could be trackside at the power plant in the morning.

Tuesday chase and no trains until the Thursday afternoon departure.

Date: 07/22/19 22:23
Re: BM&LP:Couple More Pics and Some Good News
Author: 3rdswitch

Nice pair, you get around.
JB

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.0338 seconds