Home Open Account Help 333 users online

Western Railroad Discussion > Track work in Chatsworth Ca

Date: 09/13/19 12:59
Track work in Chatsworth Ca
Author: CPRR

Anyone know what track work is going on or will be going on in Chatsworth on the Coastline? Just wondering 

Date: 09/13/19 13:32
Re: Track work in Chatsworth Ca
Author: JimBaker

Din't know about whats going on in Chatsworth.
But the Coast Starlight will be rerouted via Tehachapi this weekend.

James R.(Jim) Baker
Whittier, CA

Date: 09/13/19 14:50
Author: bradleymckay

#11 is going via Tehachapi this afternoon.

Allen

Posted from Android

Date: 09/13/19 15:54
Author: D0wnt1me

I believe the track work is actaully in Van Nuys. Last time i was at the Van Nuys Station I saw a new signal bridge with bagged signals just west of the station. 

Date: 09/13/19 17:11
Author: mundo

1.  Overview
  2. My Profile
  3. My Trips
  4. My Coupons
  5. Communication Preferences
  6. Sign Out
     Track Work Affects Pacific Surfliner and Coast Starlight ServiceEffective September 13 - 17, 2019
Service will be affected between Los Angeles and ChatsworthTrack work being performed from 10 pm on Friday, September 13 through 4 am on Tuesday, September 17 will affect Pacific Surfliner and Coast Starlight service on the dates indicated below.Pacific Surfliner Service, Northbound Trains September 14 - 16
  • Train 759 will operate as Bus 4859 from Los Angeles to Chatsworth, as Train 759 from Chatsworth to Goleta. Regular connecting bus service will run north from Santa Barbara.
  • Train 763 will operate as a train from San Diego to Los Angeles, as Bus 4863 from Los Angeles to Chatsworth and as Train 1763 from Chatsworth to San Luis Obispo. Regular connecting bus service will run north from San Luis Obispo.
  • Train 767 will operate as a train from San Diego to Los Angeles, as Bus 4867 from Los Angeles to Chatsworth, Train 3767 from Chatsworth to Goleta. Regular connecting bus service will run north from Santa Barbara.
  • Train 777 will operate as a train from San Diego to Los Angeles, as Bus 4877 from Los Angeles to Chatsworth and as Train 1777 from Chatsworth to San Luis Obispo. Regular connecting bus service will run north from San Luis Obispo.
  • Train 785 will operate as a train from San Diego to Los Angeles, as Bus 4885 Los Angeles to Chatsworth and as Train 1785 from Chatsworth to Goleta. Regular connecting bus service will run north from Santa Barbara.
  • Trains 1761 will operate as a train from San Diego to Los Angeles, as Bus 4861 from Los Angeles to Chatsworth and as Train 3561 from Chatsworth to Goleta. Regular connecting bus service will run north from Santa Barbara.
  • Train 1767 will operate as a train from San Diego to Los Angeles, as Bus 4867 from Los Angeles to Chatsworth and as Train 3767 from Chatsworth to Goleta. Regular connecting bus service will run north from Santa Barbara.
  • No alternate transportation will be provided to missed stations Glendale, Burbank or Van Nuys.
  • Trains beginning with 35 and 37, buses beginning with 48 and 17 series trains north of Chatsworth, will depart all stations later than the normal train schedule.
Pacific Surfliner Service, Southbound Trains September 14 - 16
  • Train 768 will operate as a train from Los Angeles to San Diego, as Bus 4868 from Chatsworth to Los Angeles and as Train 1768 from Goleta to Chatsworth. Regular connecting bus service from the north will connect at Santa Barbara.
  • Train 774 will operate as a train from Los Angeles to San Diego, as Bus 4874 from Chatsworth to Los Angeles and as Train 1774 from San Luis Obispo to Chatsworth. Regular connecting bus service from the north will connect at Santa Barbara.
  • Train 782 will operate as a train from Los Angeles to San Diego, as Bus 4882 from Chatsworth to Los Angeles and as Train 1782 from Goleta to Chatsworth. Regular connecting bus service from the north will connect at Santa Barbara.
  • Train 792 will operate as a train from Los Angeles to San Diego, as Bus 4892 from Chatsworth to Los Angeles and as Train 1792 from Goleta to Chatsworth. Regular connecting bus service from the north will connect at Santa Barbara.
  • Train 796 will operate as a train from Los Angeles to San Diego, as Bus 4896 from Chatsworth to Los Angeles and as Train 1796 from San Luis Obispo to Chatsworth. Regular connecting bus service from the north will connect at San Luis Obispo.
  • No alternate transportation will be provided to missed stations Van Nuys, Burbank or Glendale.
  • Southbound trains beginning with 17 will depart all stations on the normal train schedule. Chatsworth to Los Angeles buses beginning with 48, will depart after the train arrives.
Coast Starlight Train 11 September 12 - 15 and Train 14 September 14 - 16These trains will detour between Oakland and Los Angeles and will not make stops at San Jose, Salinas, Paso Robles, San Luis Obispo, Santa Barbara, Oxnard, Simi Valley, Van Nuys and Burbank. Passengers traveling to those destinations can use local travel services.
  • Trains 11 and 14 may incur up to 60-minute delays on the detour route.
  • Bus 4011 will connect with Train 11 and will operate between Oakland and San Luis Obispo, making intermediate station stops at San Jose, Salinas and Paso Robles.

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.0777 seconds