Home Open Account Help 384 users online

Western Railroad Discussion > A gray day on the Needles Sub.

Date: 07/05/20 22:59
A gray day on the Needles Sub.
Author: DonWinslow

On the east side of the summit on Ash Hill. This is actually a test photo as I had a computer crash and had to rebuild the desktop files witch got wiped out. While doing that the computer looks like it upgraded my Windows 10 OS and in turn nothing worker like it did prior to the system crash.  What a pain in the butt. I finally got stuff working but  still not like it should. Spent 2 days trying to get it to process a photo. Good thing I'm retired and have lots of time.

Don Winslow
Glendora, CA
http://www.donwinslow.net/Railroads

Date: 07/05/20 23:38
Re: A gray day on the Needles Sub.
Author: Ritzville

Looks very good Don. Nice looking picture! Sorry to hear you're having computer problems, what a pain!

Larry

Date: 07/06/20 01:29
Author: DonWinslow

Ritzville Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Looks very good Don. Nice looking picture! Sorry
> to hear you're having computer problems, what a
> pain!
>
> Larry
Thanks Larry. I had to do a complete restore this time and it now seems to be working. I'm gonna shut it down now and hit the sack. 

Don Winslow
Glendora, CA
http://www.donwinslow.net/Railroads

Date: 07/06/20 08:12
Author: tomstp

I hated Windows 7 and 10 so much I went back to my old Vista operating system.  Even with a few minor problems nothing is as bad as the others.

Date: 07/06/20 09:21
Author: texchief1

That is one nice shot, Don!

Randy Lundgren

Date: 07/06/20 10:08
Author: callum_out

Gray day? Hell it was cloudless and 115 in Needles yesterday!

Out 

Date: 07/06/20 15:24
Author: ironmtn

That is one nice image, Don. Like the composition and "feel" a lot. Sometimes a grayish day like that can be nice for the color saturation you can get, as in this image. The old Kodak yellow-box "Cloudy Bright" exposure effect. Thanks for a neat photo.

Date: 07/06/20 16:51
Author: ns1000

NIICE..!!

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.0474 seconds