Home Open Account Help 277 users online

Western Railroad Discussion > Low Light in Cheyenne

Date: 11/25/20 10:37
Low Light in Cheyenne
Author: santafe199

It was a great pleasure to see that my friend & Low Light co-conspirator, Don Winslow is back the the TO “saddle” again! On his re-entry thread I made a comment about having to go find my “A” game again. And that was more truth than bluster. I had been posting an occasional image just to keep a foot in the Low Light door, so to speak. But with his fresh posting I know I’d better pick up the pace!

Yesterday I spent virtually ALL day catching up on my filing. Something like 3500 digital images, scans & downloads needed to be filed away into their many dozens of respective folders. Of course, I copied quite a few of those images and tossed them into my already crowded “future thread material” folder. But this one didn’t make it into that folder. Instead it went straight to the head of the Low Light class. So here ya go Don: Here’s a pre-answer parry to your next Low Light feint. GAME ON!!! (hee hee hee… ;^)

1. BNSF 7811, CP 8125 & BNSF 8912 hustle a northbound manifest over the UP in Cheyenne, WY on November 24, 2019.

Thanks for looking!
Lance Garrels
santafe199

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/25/20 10:38 by santafe199.

Date: 11/25/20 12:08
Re: Low Light in Cheyenne
Author: Ritzville

I like the way the red CP unit stands out on the bridge.

Larry

Date: 11/25/20 17:17
Author: mojaveflyer

Nice shot! Was this after susnet?

James Nelson
Thornton, CO
www.flickr.com/mojaveflyer

Date: 11/25/20 18:30
Author: santafe199

mojaveflyer Wrote: > ... Was this after sunset ...

I believe it was, although a bit overcast. The camera EXIF says it was 5:42 PM, but I think my D7100 was still on CDT. The original image was very dark...

Lance/199

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.2055 seconds