Home Open Account Help 397 users online

Western Railroad Discussion > Only Non-Orange Of The Day On The BNSF

Date: 01/11/21 15:38
Only Non-Orange Of The Day On The BNSF
Author: Ritzville

It was a dark damp cold day in Ritzville, WA on the BNSF Lakeside Sub. The high-low was 40-37 with .01 of drips with more rain tomorrow. It was a bad light and shoulder day with lots of blurry head-end shots. So to give my shoulder a rest, decided to put up the three non-boring to me pieces of equipment that rolled thru the backyard today. Everything else was GE Orange today.

1/11/2012

1. Warbonnet 724 in the head-end mix of 4 units of WB 153pm "Z" train with no DPU.
2. BNSF H1 1106 on WB 840am 3x3x2 Mega grain train.
3. BNSF SP&S Heritage Hopper ruined by even more graffiti rolling in 217pm grain train.

That's it for today. Got to go and ice the shoulder. Hope everyone has a great evening and tomorrow. Thank you for the short look today!

Larry

Date: 01/11/21 16:01
Re: Only Non-Orange Of The Day On The BNSF
Author: funnelfan

Did you see that yesterday's westbound Z also had a warbonnet #799

Ted Curphey
Ontario, OR

Date: 01/11/21 16:44

Missed that one Ted! I wasn't home most of the afternoon.

Larry

Date: 01/12/21 07:19
Author: dendavis

Actually, saw a s/b coal load going thru Ft. Madison, with a cream and green BNSF Executive-style helper at the rear yesterday.

Date: 01/12/21 11:21
Author: pedrop

Good to see some units with Warbonnet painting in good shape. I could see some during my 2011 and 2013 trips. 

Pedro Rezende
Vespasiano MG,
https://youtube.com/c/minasgeraisrailways1

Date: 01/12/21 17:17

Thanks guys!!

Larry

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.0308 seconds